Mithras:
RC:
Rossi:
Enmanuel:

Please no ! I'm all for reinterpretations of classic icons, but no need to copy the design elements, find a modern way of implementing them instead. 

Very well said. Lamborghini did that once with the Miura concept, unfortunately this never made it into production.

Lamborghini could build a Miura below the Huracan and it would be an interesting product but instead, they opted for the Urus. Smiley I really like the Urus and yes, SUVs are still in high demand but I'm not sure this is the right product for Lamborghini. I would have loved to see more sports cars from them, even below the Huracan price tag.

the Muira woudl have to be a halo car not one below the Huracan. Now a modern Jalpa under the Huracan, that would be a great car. What I would REALLY love to see though is a modern take on the Espada. a TRUE 2+2 that could be done on the Bentley conti chassis. I really don't understand why VW doesn't make a Conti, 928 and Espada all on the same chassis. Yes they would canabilize sales from each other a bit but the total number sold would also increase...

Jalpa, whatever but they need something below the Huracan and they also need something like the Espada, not sure however it makes sense.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)