After my personal dissapointment with EV range in general(latest e-Golf and Tesla Model S 90 model as personally driven cars on more then few occasions) I was wondering what the fuss is all a about after all?

Here is the Autocar real world test with I-Pace which proves that in current state of technology EVs are far from decent solution for any trip longer then 350km. 

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/features/jaguar-i-pace-test-does-driving-style-make-big-difference-electric-range

So, EV owners from EU. Post your experience here. Especially, about real world range of your EV. My experience with e-Golf is really a mixed bag and this small EV is IMO only good for city driving. My wife who is huge supporter of EVs is having a second opinion after recent experience that we have with Tesla Model S 90. 

To be politically totally not correct I will write here one thing. I love big engine Diesel cars. Yes, I wrote that. To give you example real world range of now discontinued Panamera 4S Diesel is over 650km. None of the EVs can do 650km without charge stop. 

Not to mention what about disposal of batteries from EV in the future. Also, how untoxic and environmental friendly is production of EVs and it's batteries?

Lots of questions and lot of time in front of us to get decent answers. 

EVs are the future? Really? Well, maybe they indeed are...

But, I truly hate the way most of them drive. As a true car enthusiasts I can admit that.