the-missile:

Dude, I am 53 and aren't exactly poor or stupid (medicine and pharmacy studies), it is funny how you try to give me hints... Smiley

I don’t give hints or trying to, I am not SuperBond Smiley. I am responding to a job at NASA and the power of baccalaureat...for it  which is funny to say the least.

I got that but still remains unnecessary luxury for a kid if you want to understand my point. affording it is not even in the equation. it is about the image you send by doing this; for the kid, for his/her friends, the rest fo the people in the street, the future and what hard earned money can bring you. life is unfortunately not that simple.

RR Evoque is luxury for you? May I ask again what job you have and what car you drive? Smiley

not for me, for a kid. please read.

It is not her car...please read. Smiley

You changed your mind then. First post about it is: “this is the car for my daughter” Smiley and my argument started because of that.

Nothing has changed. It is a car for my daughter but this doesn't mean we got it only for her. Smiley

So what you do in Dubai, clean shoes?

I have to clean everything not only the shoes.Smiley

One of my best friends is in the cleaning businesses as well, largest cleaning company in Germany, good money. Smiley

where you went to school

one of the most prestigious one in my country. finished 3 out of 306. Smiley

Congratulations. By French standards certainly an achievement. Smiley

Got it a medal 🏅 but no Evoque 

Smiley

while there is a lot of envy here, people aren't poor and most middle class people have nice things. A 20000 EUR watch is something special, even a R8

you are going too far.... R8 is not special Smiley

In my neighborhood it is... Not everyone can afford a 225k EUR car, not even the lease. Smiley

An Audi remains an Audi even at 1 Million. The price doesn’t make thing special. 

I certainly didn't get it because of the money...oh wait, I did. I saved a ton of money not getting a Huracan. Smiley

is special but a RR Evoque?

for a kid, hell yes

Not hers.

this is again in contradiction with your first post about it. 

Not at all, reading helps. Smiley

I see a second bluelines on the rise, you're sure you're French and not Swedish? Smiley Smiley

sure 100%, French. Bluelines is a nice guy, I am happy with that. Smiley

Nice isn't enough in life. Smiley My neighbor's cat is nice too... Smiley

Nice and French, you can’t compete. 

French men are overrated, French woman prefer German men now. Smiley Btw: I am no German (only by passport), so don't even get me started. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)