Carlos from Spain:

Very sensible choice Christian  kiss

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS

0-100 kph in 9.0 seconds, top speed 190 kph, very nice and safe ride, even has torque vectoring and some sort of "PDCC", six airbags, I was quite surprised to see such a "package" at this price from Range Rover. Car also looks much more expensive than it is, the synergy effect of the more expensive Range Rover models.

At first I thought Range Rover is flooding the German market with "old" Diesel models, to get rid of them but then I realized this is the new 2019 model with a 6d temp Diesel engine.

I saw the Evoque Black Edition ads a couple of weeks ago but never really looked at them because I couldn't imagine that you could get such a car at such a low lease rate.

The dealer also has a 240 hp fuel petrol engine version but no Black Edition and we don't like how it looks (too much chrome/silver stuff and silver rims). Lease rate would be identical.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)