Quote:
harryo2b said:
Alright so i just spent the weekend in Stutgart just to get away from the small brewing town of Bitburg and take in some automobiles and art in the big city.

First day trying to find out hotel in Vaihingen getting ready to make a left turn onto a small two lane road i noticed something familiar yet not. Turns out it was a Panamera driving right towards me!

First impressions of seeing it "live" is big and ugly. There isn't anything that distinguishes this as a Porsche, at least in my opinion. Doesn't seem very recognizable like how the Lambo Estoque and Aston Rapide are to their brand names. Saw a second one on the way home on the autobahn, this one had the spoiler deployed (up high just like in the pictures posted above, minus camo) but same impressions left on me by the car's design. Both versions were definitely lacking camo, more so than the pics. Sadly my cameras were packed in the bag which was in the rear trunk Oh well it was still cool seeing the mules driving.

Saw some kind of Merc mule too but have no clue what it was, sedan flavor just don't know what.

Had you taken a picture, I would have believed you!

Like the chinese say "a picture is worth 1,000 words".

I reserve judgement until I see the finished car in silver.