Joost:
Carlos from Spain:

So much better than the stock nav systems definitely, those get outdated quickly and neither the GUI not the info in them are not developed at the same rate, not connected to the cloud data.

That said, I have both Waze and GMaps and while both are from Google I prefer the later myself. Waze is good for the traffic info but fortunately I don't have to contend with many traffic jams here, and Google Maps is much better integrated with Google's search engine with all the information on places, businesses, etc and pletora of related information, and is also integrated into the google services ecosistem like streetview, assistant, etc... to me all this info and integration is more useful than the peer traffic info.

The difference in the Netherlands is mainky that Waze does have speedcamera information, whereas Google Maps doesn't... just a hint when travelling through the Netherlands Smiley

That's true for many places, but for here I use a spanish speedcamera app that is better than Waze (more updated and accurate locations)  for speedcameras, at the same time as Google's Navigation kiss

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS