Quote:
nberry said:
I am becoming increasingly concerned that Ferrari is following the path of Porsche. The California GT is the first step. It is a Ferrari Boxster.

There may be no place for me to go in the car ownership world. If that happens, I will consider Porsche again. Why spend the money?

I don't Ferrari intends to follow Porsche's path, maybe adapt a bit to modern market times by widening their model lineup and customer range for more stability in the future, but I don't think Porsche's scheme would work for Ferrari, and viceversa.

And even so, there are still many things besides brand image that differentiates Porsche and Ferrari cars that you would still appreciate and be worthwhile paying for if you prefer Ferrari.

I'm just shocked you just said you would consider a Porsche... you have always made clear that you don't like the looks, the lack of exclusivety, the engine placement, and a long ect. Surely you'd consider Lambo or Aston before Porsche

Also, you are aware that after all this time, if you ever purchase a 911 you will never hear the end of it from us in the forum don't you?