I too was interested in a MSO option but got the following on July 13 from Niklas (who I believe is the son of Mike Flewitt the MD) Senior Client Services Exec.

I have just now followed up with MSO and the person responsible for Aftersales parts – they are looking into the possibility at the moment, but as of yet, there is nothing confirmed. I cannot speak on if one is to be released for the future, but we are definitely looking into the possibility.

So I decided to not wait and did my research on the available options and settled on the above. I was told that as long as the cats are left in place then there are zero warranty issues, the exhaust post cats doesn't do anything for performance (altho' hopefully it may improve throttle response slightly) but hopefully should give the car a better voice. Our Euro/Austrailian (and possibly other markets) engines have exhausts with valves (both sport and normal non sport systems) and the ECU seems to keep the valves shut most of the time, the only time they open seems to be at high revs and wide throttle openings where maximum flow is needed to produce the 7XXhp. The American market cars have no valves.

There is some 720 exhaust chat on the thread below with pics where you can see the difference in valved and non valved systems.

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=242&t=1748320&i=20
--

997 GT2 2014 3.9 Mezger, 800PS @ 1.2 bar

2018 McLaren 720S 

993 Turbo, 2006 built 3.8, 577PS/797NM, 1440kg DIN sold to a worthy enthusiast.