Quote:
schobydoby said:
Hi Carlos
Thanks for your excellant review.
I am particularly interested in your comments about the sound of the engine. I too have a 997.1 w/ sport exhaust. New 997.2 will not have sport exhaust option until Feb build. Should I wait?
Also, does your new car have the dynamic corner lights? If yes, is it a worthwhile option.
Thanks again for your in depth review.

I haven't heard the sport exhaust on the new DFI engine but if I were in your place I would order the car now and make a deal with your dealer that since the Sport Exhaust is not available yet that they wil retrofit if to your car when it becomes available without the cost of labour, only the parts, so that you pay the same price more or less as if it came from factory. This way you don't have to wait and also you have a chance to hear it for your self maybe before ordering it.

As to the cornering lights, I don't know in the 997.2, I din't have it during the night but if its like in the Cayenne MK-II then I would get them though its not an absolute must have with in itself, but since it comes included with bi-xenons option I believe then yes b/c xenons for me is a m ust have.