Quote:
ed_moree said:
Quote:
racerx said:
I am amazed that porsche put it on the same stretch of road as their competitor, Bez wins again!

Sorry, when, better in what year did Aston build a better car than Porsche? Or when did they won a battle against Porsche in the same category? Bez wins "again" what?

Bez, imo, has won with the success of the V8 vantage. They created a new model from scratch that many reviewers now compare with the 997 on a performance basis, a car that Porsche has refined for decades. But who really compares a porsche to an Aston for style and looks and luxury? Many here have switched from porsche to Aston. That's a victory.

I personally would choose an aston, Vanquish, DB 9, or vantage over any currently sold porsche. (Of course the CGT is the best car on the road)

And now, imo, Bez has done it again. He has created a car that is more desirable than the porsche competitor. It looks so much better than the panamera. Who the hell is going to track or drag race a family sedan?

It's all about style, class, and image in a sedan. It's first and foremost a luxury item, end of debate. The performance is secondary, but i think a 500hp V12 should do the trick.

Bez used to be in charge of the 928 program back in the 90's for porsche. Now he is creating more great GT's.