Gnil:

I friend move to Miami aout 3 years ago, started his own business there . He was actually surprised at how many things  ( administration, laws , work quality  ) are worse then then what he was expecting  . Others are better ( more open, easier to start businesses etc... ) , but it is by far not a one much better then the other . 

Many think that because the US seems to be the birthplace of capitalism, everything related to business is nice and easy and without much bureaucracy. Wrong! They sometimes have the worst bureaucracy ever but with the right lawyer and valuable advice, you can get through it pretty well. 

I had such "pink glasses" when I looked a Florida for the very first time, I thought it is paradise. Until the "horror" stories poured in about doing business there and especially how business is done. Won't even start with working morale and ethics... Smiley Hint: South America is right around the corner, if you get my point. Smiley

Still...if you want to do business there, you just do it. You have to like it though and you need to forget about the "old" place, something mostly women usually have difficulties of doing. They want home...I get it but after five years or so, the worst is over (according to friends there...).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)