Quote:
Minok said:
Well, I'll go out on a different limb here and say, I'm actually glad the officer is investigating it.

Here in the US too many people drive around all the time with their 'fog lights' on.. sometimes the fog-tail light on as well. I guess they think it makes them look sporty or cool. What it does is blind the crap out of the rest of us because there's no bloody fog and visibility is great. Worse is the rear fog light which makes it look like they might be on the brake.....

So nipping improper fog light usage is a-ok with me. Personally, I'd have just explained what I could to the officer, and then politely agreed to go have it checked out. There's no point in arguing with him.

Blinded by foglights in the daylight??? I just don't get it. After 30 seconds, the time it should have taken even a blind cop to realize the steering wheel was on the right, the driver should have been back on the road.
That said, I love to get pulled over for pushing the envelope but not really breaking the law. Nothing better than a warning without possibily for a ticket, gives you a chance to chat with them and remind them to ticket a_holes that do not signal.