Pilot:

Congratulations on your gorgeous green lizard, Gnil. Smiley The painted air vents look very nice with the green stitching around them!  I also think it is so cool that you guys get the roll cage like that from the factory (this is so dumb over here in the US...).

Regarding the hood, I think the car looks more complete and cohesive with the green hood, plus it allows the visible carbon on the roof to really stand out. Personally, I think I would keep the carbon hood in the box for later...

Now it is time to share plenty of that new car feeling with Mrs. Gnil and go have fun! Smiley

By the way, did your RS come with these Lizard Green Valve Stem Caps? I wish they would come in red for my car as well.

I always get the leather air vents surround with painted grils . This time Porsche allowed to choose the color ( with 991.1 you had to get exterior color )  I heisted to take red or even yellow to give it a touch of spark, but finally took black to keep to already busy with a lot of green inside a bit more calm . Wanted the green seat delete but that got refused .

I agree that the black rood , bonnet , wing is not the best with green . It suits best black , crayon , red .  I did not want a black RS , and the WP option came in also later in my order .  Green hood looks more composed , fully agree . But to have the green hood , I would need a green wing , and have only the carbon roof,  otherwise it looks also a bit decomposed  Smiley

No, the RS does not come with LG valve stem caps . Those are an Porsche aftermarke techipment   option . 

I will get the green center lock caps 

IMG_5159.jpg

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS