Quote:
Minok said:
Quote:
planenuts4speed said:Most of the time I leave PASM off (even when I'm in the sport mode) because of the softer ride. I reserve the PASM for sporty driving on curvy roads.

This suggest to me that either you don't understand how PASM works, or I've been greatly misinformed and myself don't understand how PASM works.

If your car has PASM installed it is on all of the time; it cannot be disabled. You can only select if it operates in normal or in sport mode. This should not be confused with the settings of any other Porsche systems installed that may be in a 'sport mode'.

I incorrectly stated that I drive most of the time in PASM off mode. What I should have said is I keep it in the normal mode (PASM light off on center console) most of the time even when I am driving with the Sport Chrono "Sport" mode ON. I prefer this setup in most driving conditions. I do switch the PASM to "Sport" (PASM light on) when I am driving in a more sporty manner. Thanks for pointing out my incorrect terminology! "Sport Mode" has more than one meaning when you also have the Sport Chrono Package.