Quote:
reginos said:
Quote:
Dr. Phil said:
Hooray for Traction Control

I believe that it is the automatic traction control that is banned i.e. an electronic system that triggers the necessary functions for the car not to lose or regain traction. Something like the TC road cars have.

From what I understand McLaren have a manual system of changing engine characteristics to suit track conditions or different parts of a given track.

Obviously, such system is not prohibited by the rules, otherwise McLaren would have been penalised by FIA by now.

So, FIA can either change the rules and ban this system if they choose to do so or other teams can follow suit and imitate if they think it is worthwhile doing so.

Don't waste your energy mate. These born and breed Mclaren-haters won't credit Hamilton for anything he does. Alonso and you said that Hamilton was only good because he was in a good car. This year Hamilton wins not starting from pole, triumphs in rain and under SC conditions, overtakes more than all the other top drivers combined and yet you still discredit him.

It's pretty clear that the Hamilton haters guys have lost out of ideas now when they're claiming that he's winning because of something they call traction control based on zero technical information about the car itself. Everything that's been said about the system is invalid since neither of the tabloids that unveiled it have detailed explanations about what system it is.

Up until this Grand Prix Hamilton has been the best drivers and have fought very fought for every single one of his races unlike Kimi or Massa who have paraded from pole all the way to the podium without any rain or safety cars being deployed.

What's even worse is that some here are claiming Mclaren don't care about equality just because Hamilton does more for the team than Heikki.

All the negative comments made about Hamilton and Mclaren are nothing but silly at the moment. Mclaren are good and it's just born and breed hatred and immaturity that powering their minds right now.

I'm a Mclaren fan but I've never expressed childish hatered towards Ferrari. Last year they won but never once did I say that it was a result of the illegal Flexing floor they were using.