After so many months, I finally have the Cargraphic Loud Version installed, by the US Distributor http://www.roadsportsupply.com/cargraphic_porsche.html

The look: Fabspeed round tips. I like it. It's ROUND. Porsche, are you listening and has the tip designer been re-assigned? LOL

The sound: My Sweet Buddha... I keep rolling down the window at stop signs and rev the engine like a juvenile delinquent. And I am a certified over-the-top audiophile; need I say more about the sound quality?
Kidding aside, my dear wife refuses to drive the car, let alone do fly-by's at speed with me listening from the sidewalk, so I only have a driver's seat report.

At idle: A hefty rumbling with plenty of low frequency, but none of that thump thump noise that causes a headache or neighbor to want to shoot you.
At mid rev, up to maybe 4-5 thousands rpm: VERY PLEASANT mid-range, crunchy, crackling sound. This part, I love the most.
At high rev, a really really loud scream, not "harsh" at all. As mentioned above, this part sounds most beautiful if you are a outside of the car as bystander. I would imagine if you want to impress someone, this is how you would do it: A high speed fly-by with him on the sidewalk. I promise you will be picking up your guest's jaw from the ground afterwards.

Of note, I notice the Cargraphic Loud does have a balance pipe (this is the cross pipe that connects the 2 cans, supposedly to reduce resonance). The stock exhaust does have this pipe and previously I thought only AWE among the after-markets also has it.