nberry:
throt:
spudgun:

i know, I know, I’ll refrain myself from now on. Smiley

I just find it difficult to read that some members on this forum talk drama in terms of ‘I’ve been f*cked by Porsche!’ when their car is delayed for some reason. Sure, you can be mad at a dealer for lying to you but telling the world ‘you’ve been bending over with your trousers down’ is just complete misplaced.

It’s a car. Things sometimes don’t go the way you wan’t, deal with it and move on. You’ll live. Smiley 

--

997.2 4S / BMW X5 40e / Donkervoort GT 

Smiley,,,

With what I have had to deal since late May it made me realise, yes,, it’s just a car...( I know that anyway though ) Picked mine up and then wallop, 5 days later I got the biggest punch in the stomach going. I was off RT for a bit and now my car sits with just 310 miles on the clock due to having to deal with so much shit. If wasn’t for my kid like sense of humour I wouldn’t be on here now and coping with my immediate changes..Smiley...

So Nick, you will have your ride soon and probably enjoy it even more Smiley...

Your car was in an accident five days after collecting it? That sucks.Smiley

No no, Nick. Car is fine. 

Yes, the post was somewhat vague..5 days after collecting it I suffered a close family bereavement so I have not felt like driving it Smiley..

Must drive it more soon though. 

Hope you enjoy it when you get yours. If things are cool I may well land one too in 2019.. Smiley..

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

991 GT3 pick up in October 2014.

991 GT3.2 pick up April/May 2018. ( Hairy Chest Spec ).

Vauxhall Zafira 1.6 Exclusive pick up June 2013. ( Shit Box )

Rennteam Hairy Chest Advisor.