Thanks! That article helps a lot! Surprised they didn’t address the more GT car like gear shifts (which is how I understand it) but otherwise it does help me answer the effect of thin glass and less sound deadening. 

For those advocating a GTS (looking at some Swiss guy here), I can’t stretch to that as my daily driver. Already a T is a stretch. It is afterall double the price of a M2 Competition at least for us here in Australia. But in my eyes the T is even more special from the perspective of what I like about my Porsches. 

I do agree, this article helps a lot, however, it seems that "Ts" without "back seats" and without "thin glass delete" will become even more special (again, dealers in Germany seem to get full specc "Carreras in disguise" from P. currently). Interestingly, I find the PDK ABSOLUTELY spot on for the engine setup and always wonder why people want to discuss this stupid "manual vs. automatic" again and again, each to his own, therefore, I do like the PDK...

On the budget, my Porsche is not really a daily driver ( I do roughly 8k km a year), therefore, I am with you about limiting a budget what to spend on a Porsche...I have already given my dealer some (buying) signals, now, I am waiting for a reaction...and, if not, I will enjoy my Cayman GTS further...