@ Way "I have always wanted rear seats in my various GT3s as I like the more raw experience of the GT cars. Will the T fit the bill? I actually think with the thin glass and reworked gearshifts it will bring me half way there."

As the "T" stands for Touring rather than for Track, the T will disappoint you if you expect a kind of "poor man's GT3" experience. The thin glass is a (nice) gimmick but I doubt it has any influence on the driving experience. Having said that there is no doubt that the T on a twisty road (especially in high altitude with the Turbo engine) is an excellent performer and provides a lot of driving fun and a GT3 will have a hard time to pull away there.....just be aware of 4wd GTS Coupés with Swiss numberplates indecision

As for RWS: I always thought that is to help big cars with huge wheelbase rather than sportscars, hence I decided to go oldschool. I am wondering though whether RWS makes more sense in a 4wd/GTS car than in the slim rear Carrera/T/S (the latter with smaller track-width at the rear axle). Indeed I found that a GTS Cab (2wd) without RWS was less willing to corner than the T (I am sure weight penalty of the cab and PASM vs. SPASM also played a role), whereas in a Targa GTS with RWS cornering was excellent kiss

--

Daily Driver 991 Carrera T (June 2018), Canyon Carver 981 Spyder, Track Machine 997 GT3