Wonderbar:

I hesitate to post a comment, in the midst of all this Panamera Turbo bashing, but I just returned from a four-day-thousand mile trip in my Panamera Turbo and found it to be absolutely splendid.  It had more than enough room for me, my wife and my 6 foot 2 teenage son, Drew rave comments on its design and styling from countless onlookers, was stone stable in driving rain, and was absolutely flawless in its performance. Plenty powerful enough for me, and I am thrilled to be owning and enjoying this fabulous car.

Agree with your POV. This purely performance based stats only cover a fraction of what the Panamera stand for. How many full bore standing starts would you do with a car like that, let alone posting laptimes. Smiley

What counts is how it looks, feels, how it drives and the image it conveys. It's a beautiful product IMO, much more so than the predecessor. I like an E63 as well, but it's a different type of car imo.

--

1992 Mercedes-Benz W124 500E  / 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (sold) / 2011 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Performance / 2014 BMW-Alpina D3 biturbo Touring / 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Clubsport