Sure Alex, I'll make it simple for you to spend your $$$ . Following is a note similar to the one that I handed to my shop. It was kept on the front seat of my car during installation.

All parameters were chosen after much questioning and reading, and all are reasonably conservative requests. i.e. You are not doing anything crazy here. eclou has similar settings, sans anti-sway bar, and he has taken his car to 190 mph or whatever outrageous number that it was, so I think any question about this setting's stability has been satisfactorily answered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
1. Please drop the ride height 20mm front and rear from stock.
2. For alignment, please keep all values same as stock except front camber. Please change front camber to minus 1.2
3. For the anti-sway bar, please set to full soft front, and full stiff rear.
4. Please save old parts.
5. Please test drive and advise.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I do recommend the anti-sway bar, either H&R or GMG. I'll dig some information for you a little bit later. I believe that my mechanic also gave my car a little front toe out, and a little rear toe in (to decrease understeer and off-throttle oversteer, again a common GT3/GT2 practice and nothing crazy); this would be item number 6 and I'll ask him tomorrow exactly what values he used.

The car now feels cat quick and alive. Remember you are going to feel more bumps, but the bumps will feel REAL good -- part of the driving experience . I was a little down before the installation, actually emailing my dealer for a GT3 slot--now canceled, as I was skeptical of how much the improvement could be, but now I am extremely happy and frankly am astounded how close my car has come to the feel of the GT2 (at a cost of course, it is no longer a great comfortable long distance cruiser).

Don't know how this setup compares to the Cargraphic (which I suspect will be excellent also), but I should note supposedly the PSS10 was tested on an actual Turbo by Bilstein. In effect you are buying Bilstein's vision of what the Turbo should feel like.

Quote:
Alex_997TurboRSC said:
Cannga - I am sold, but I am not going to make any transitions until someone (whether it is yourself or others) gives the double thumbs up on what exact settings to use with them.

I am tempted to just get Cargraphic to fit mine as they have their own tried and tested RSC setup for the Turbo - but then that means PSS9's and a LARGE bill.

Would be half the price to order them myself and get them fitted locally.