Quote:
Alex18_996CC said:
I'm gonna risk myself !!!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR ALONSO FOR Q3, he is going to do something important for tomorrow!!!!

I predict a 3rd-4th place !!!!!

He's going to be the only one driving light. Hamilton will be running on fumes. He will adopt an aggressive strategy like he did in Turkey. Expect him to qualify at the top but make three stops running very light allowing him to overtake an excessive number of cars. The work works fantastically and led the way in Monaco and Canda int erms of pace.

Hamilton is an overtaking master and leap frogging 3-5 cars on the first lap won't be a problem. The MP-23 is very fast off the line and we have seen that a numerous times this season. My prediction is that Ferrari will get a 1-2 with Hamilton finishing 4th or 5th. That is if he drives a perfect as he did in Turkey where he really drove like champion and pushed the car to the limit.

As for Alonso I doubt his Clio will cope with the stress he would have to impose on it to finish 3rd or 4th. That's simply to big a of leap from how the car has performed during the latest races. The reliability simply isn't there.