Thanks RC!

Looks like the 997S is quite a performer and toy for high speed highways... just what I wanted

The thing you mentioned about the seat buttons right were the left knee meets the door, which is used for extra support when cornering hard, has been mentioned before, I found it unbelievable so discarted the idea, but now you say the exact same thing! I can't believe they could have done that mistake!! would it happen to a shorter or taller person also or just to specific sized people?

About the rear seat, you mention they are for kids only, do they have less room the in the 996?

I can't believe thay are not offering the -20mm (P17) suspension in the US, I mean, everybody who gets a 997S there (which will be a lot more than base 997's, the C4S was the most popular there) will never be able to mod, upgrade or alter anything about the car's suspesnsion and dinamics! not even with factory options! not even with RoW factory parts! that is a big problem since that is one of the most frequently modded aspects of the car. I wonder if a lot of people who buy it realise that before hand. How many posts of "I want to lower my 997S" are we going to see?

I not convinced about the engine, you have to drive it like a Honda VTEC then but hey! you can't have it all, they seem to have the chasis part right with the -20mm so thats what comes in first place and were the fun is

Ok, so no bucket GT3 style seats so it seems adaptive sport seats deserve consideration, but how much heavier are they?

BTW, stupid question maybe but what is "tearing throgh the gears"?

And thanks again for the report, it was worth the wait