reginos:
RC:
d997h:

It seems that the situation gets worse, not only new productwise - for example, I asked my dealer on the "T" couple of days after the car was announced a few months ago - "all slots taken" was the reply, now, "Ts" are mushrooming on the sales floors (at least at dealers in my greater neighborhood), but there are no signs for attractive offers (most of the "Ts" are base Carreras anyway, with the usual set-up; PDK, back seats, privacy glass, panoramic roof etc.)

The problem is that it seems that the factory isn't "compensating" dealers in any way and/or offer incentives to sell their already produced cars and dealers are in a serious situation, making it almost impossible to offer good deals.

The good deals may (or may not...) be available end of July, when dealers start to panic and/or register already produced showroom cars to the dealership because of the deadline.

Do you know what has put Porsche so much off-schedule? The new requirements/rules were known long time ago.

Other manufacturers with more models and engines seem to be on the mark. BMW started producing cars with the new engines as from July 1, as far as I know.

Are they available? Smiley

BMW, Mercedes, Audi, VW...not much difference, some models will be available in autumn, others maybe even later.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)