nberry:

Excellent report! The T seems to provide agility, comfort and performance at a terrific price.kiss

Thanks Nick: yes, that sums it up nicely Smiley

I am astonished how re-shuffling and finetuning of components from the shelf can create so much more driver involvement (compared to a 991.1 S PDK, which feels kind of numb in comparison) Smiley

@ RC: yes, they could have done even more to the T, but then marketing would have had a hard time where to put the pricepoint in the 991 line up Smiley Talking about marketing: I now have an idea why they build the T for 7 months only and why the marketing campagne for the car was a bit "discrete": if they would have launched the T earlier I am sure it would have cannibalized CarreraS sales (not so good for the margins...) Smiley

@ Ferdie: actually I was referring to buddies owning the 991.2 GTS with the 7speed, but I think you are right that Porsche already improved the box in the 991.1 GTS models. And yes, the Mrs. and the dog would be delighted to say hello and "wuff" to the Ferdie family again Smiley

I took the long way to the bakery this morning and the more km I do with the T the more I love it Smiley

spiegel1.jpg

front1.jpg heck2.jpg totale2.jpg wappen.jpg trip1.jpg

--

Daily Driver 991 Carrera T (June 2018), Canyon Carver 981 Spyder, Track Machine 997 GT3