RC:
dreamcar:
BjoernB:

I see the Audi as a compromise for you - but one you will not be happy with very shortly. Maybe you should let go the mustang & Jeep and Combine those in a tuned RS6 or E63 or something. What's the Point in sitting low and have less Performance than with yr former TurboS which u sold rather quickly with more luggage space and usability than a R8......yes

Like all petrolheads (me included) I think RC gets bored pretty quickly and needs a change....I've just spent serious money - to me -  improving our home (that combined with the value of our Boxster GTS would have got me a very nice low mileage 458 Italia) Smiley  However I would never have gotten approval from SWMBO for such a purchase unfortunately Smiley.... 

Sometimes this is true, indeed. However, I want to replace the GT500 because every little issue I have, it costs me a lot of time and nerves to "fix" it. I need a weekend toy car with a dealer close by.

I can sympathise with that.Smiley  Ever since my local Porsche dealer and I fell out my next nearest dealer where we got our GTS from is 60 miles (100km) away. No major issues except the PCM won't retain Points of Interest on the map in the memory and three trips there and back and it's still not fixed. Smiley

--

Porsche Boxster GTS Carrara white / Volvo V40 R Design daily drive