dreamcar:
BjoernB:

I see the Audi as a compromise for you - but one you will not be happy with very shortly. Maybe you should let go the mustang & Jeep and Combine those in a tuned RS6 or E63 or something. What's the Point in sitting low and have less Performance than with yr former TurboS which u sold rather quickly with more luggage space and usability than a R8......yes

Like all petrolheads (me included) I think RC gets bored pretty quickly and needs a change....I've just spent serious money - to me -  improving our home (that combined with the value of our Boxster GTS would have got me a very nice low mileage 458 Italia) Smiley  However I would never have gotten approval from SWMBO for such a purchase unfortunately Smiley.... 

Sometimes this is true, indeed. However, I want to replace the GT500 because every little issue I have, it costs me a lot of time and nerves to "fix" it. I need a weekend toy car with a dealer close by and I don't like manual, especially in a car with serious traction issues.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)