MKSGR:
RC:
Inspirine:

I am on the same page. Despite track record in buying new Porsche including 991.1 GT3 RS and track records all together (tracking Porsches in FIA races) I got denied a R, a 991.2 GT2 RS and 991.2 GT3 RS.

I can't wait to see the back fire happening on Porsche if both things happen in same timing:

- Trump close borders for Porsche (affecting 40% of Porsche turnover)

??? The US could raise import taxes on cars (by 25% or so...) but thats it. Porsche would still be able to sell cars in the US, just at higher prices...or they just bump up EU prices and keep US prices the same. Smiley

It seems likely Porsche would reallocate cars to other (more attractive) markets. Import duties mostly destroy the wealth of the US citizens. But it will take time until the simpler voters will understand Smiley

If tariffs are assessed by the US, they will have significant impact on German auto manufacturers. According to some experts, many will not survive should the tariffs be permanent. Don't underestimate the importance of the US market.

German car manufacturers are so concerned they have gone on record to say tariffs on all cars regardless of of the place of manufacture should be tariff free. The German representative is proposing this to the US delegation.

--

Being adventurous can be risky but routine is lethal.