Lars997:
intouch1:

but in the same time seeing a Porsche on every corner speaks for the quality of the cars. secondly as Porsches are actually driven, they are widely available as used cars and therefore driven by even more people.

many Porsche owners can afford exotics, but shy away due to their flashiness. so Porsche is a good compromise between having a sports car and not wanting to flash it.

but as said above, it has made Porsche les exclusive.

Quiet true. That's why I was owning only once a Ferrari (F430) and I sold it after the 5th day of ownership. Way too many bad eyes. 

My point was just, that this was a Ferrari thread and again people came and compared the Ferrari with their Porsche. Yeah we know other manufacturers are producing fast cars, too. A Porsche is fast, a Lambo is fast, even that Audi might be fast and a Nissan is quiet fast, too. But a Ferrari is a Ferrari and this is a different story. It is not about performance, is about the emotions. As a car enthusiast I think everyone should at least once owned a Ferrari in his life. It is a symphony we are comparing with some beat boxer. As simple as that!

So - we love our Porsches' but we adore that Italian Supercar!

Smiley I would say exactly the same thing and add Lambo to the subject, pure exotic brand, love both.

--

J.Seven