crayphile:
nberry:
But are you any different? You're buying limited production exotics like they are a dime a dozen. BY doing so you're depriving less connected buyers from getting one of those cars. The last thing you need is another Ferrari, Lambo or even a Porsche in your garage. Smiley

Au contraire Blackadder Smiley. I am most certainly différent because I would buy the cars whether they were limited or not. I have a GT3 Touring but would be happy for more to be produced to get into the hands of other enthusiasts. Furthermore, I buy the normal  production cars and take significant hits on them across all manufacturers. I know you are not mean spirited. I suspect you don't want to lose too much on your 991.2 GT3RS as opposed to making a profit on it. Your original post did you no favours though ( as evidenced by the responses it got),  and on reflection perhaps you would have used slightly different language SmileySmiley?

Crayphile, it wasn't my intent to slam you or display my anger. As I have posted many times before, I don't profit being in and out of cars almost yearly. I let my dealer profit while he gives me accessibility to the latest and most coveted models. Like you I lose money on the transactions if you factor in sales tax and interest on loans or lost of investment profit if I pay cash. MY point with respect to your situation is that most of the cars you buy are in fact limited which you then garage. Many buyers would love access to these cars but don't because people like you gobble them up. The access to these cars because almost impossible.

I know the system because I was in it with Ferrari. I don't begrudge you because you can get these cars. My issue was why slam me because I would like a different type of restriction on the production of a certain car?Smiley

--

Where the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great.