Gauss:
Carlos from Spain:

tomorrow so happens I "have" to wash the car because I have an event on the weekend laugh

Looking forward to the photos, Carlos Smiley Enjoy

Will do! Smiley hope it doens't rain! 

nberry:

Porsche's 70th anniversary. The General Manager of my dealership called me to participate in a drive around and function at the dealership this Saturday. I'm not a fan of drive arounds but when the GM of the dealership calls, I need to accommodate him. He told me he expects 70 Porsche's in the drive around. I have no idea how he is going to manage this.yes I think I'll try to be the last car in the line.indecision

Ours is not related to that, its one of our yearly outings, though the dealership is involved in this outing but they are just helping out and some of the employees are participating, as they are regulars in this outing. Our dealership has a good relationship with the local P-crowd. 

Hope you enjoy it, though 70 cars is a bit much IMO, its hard to do a "drive" with so many cars unless its just a "cruising parade" Smiley .. we are going to be 45 cars and because no more are allowed, already 45 is a bit much. Anyway, hopefully the right people are invited and you get to meet some interesting fellow petrolheads. Let us know how it goes Smiley

lexs4:
Carlos from Spain:

...tomorrow so happens I "have" to wash the car because I have an event on the weekend laugh

Smiley Hopefully the wash goes by quickly Smiley, enjoy the event!

It may go quicker than I think, it may rain today!  Smiley and before the event I have to drive 300km tomorrow and for sure rain so Smiley but cannot clean the car any other day, has to be today.

RC:

Washing my car in my driveway in front of my house is forbidden by law (I got all the tools and shampoos to wash/maintain the matte color but I can't use them in front of my house), so I always need to get the chance to go to a car wash place where I can take care of the car. Pretty annoying.

That never seizes to surprise me, as long as you don't do it on the public street and bother anyone I don't see why the government need to get involved. Did they outlaw the rain too? Smiley 

For a different reason but I have a similar problem, I live in the city center most of the year so my car sleeps in the building's underground garage (it is private though with its own garage door within the garage but still no were to wash it) so I have to drive to my house and wash it there. Its half an hour drive but that just ads to the irritation.

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS