nberry:
crayphile:
nberry:

I find his videos interesting. His passion for cars is obvious and can be infectious. Don’t let envy deter you from watching his videos. They can be informative and entertaining.

What exactly are we supposed to be envious of? He is a nice guy , but we (knowledgeable sports car enthusiasts/ owners) are not his target audience.

He has access to car manufacturers and their models which most of us don't have and would like to have. His target audience does include knowledgeable sports car owners. That's why car makers give him the access.

Give credit when its due.

You'd think that... Smiley Smiley If I would show/post information about what I see and learn, I would make a million hits on YouTube in a day. Smiley My BMW buddy alone has a different mule in the garage (next to my R8) almost every day and I won't even talk about Porsche models and a particular Audi model Smiley Why I don't do it? Simple: People would loose their jobs and I would probably be cut off from access. Also, I doubt that I am sexy enough to look good on camera, setting aside my job and family, which also take most of my time. I do not run only my "business" but also my wife's (tech, administrative stuff, financials).

His target audience are adolescents and kids, this is something car makers may or may not know, they are probably planning for the future or thinking about their (audience) parents.

How does he has access to car manufacturers? Simple marketing: He runs a company, he is clever, he is connected and he offers his "services" for a fee. Or did you really think he does this stuff for free? Smiley He has a production director, he has a camera man, he has a marketing director and a couple of other employees. This is no one man job, even if dear Tim loves to make it look that way.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)