Topspeed:
nberry:

I find his videos interesting. His passion for cars is obvious and can be infectious. Don’t let envy deter you from watching his videos. They can be informative and entertaining.

I agree. He likes to talk about every single nerdy detail about the car he is filming. That is interesting.

But I understand that some people don't like his nerdy style...or his fake "cheers" Smiley.

This video about GT2 RS was also interesting because he talked about Dunlop tyres and a new "beta" tyre they were testing which had 40% more grip. I've watched him for many years and I think I never seen him so choked about a cars performance. He felt a bit sick at the end due to insane corner grip/aero the car has.

But on videos I skip over 50% of content because its boring Smiley

The issue at hand is not necessarily the content, it can be entertaining and sometimes even interesting.

The issue at hand is the person who sits in front of the camera. Parker Nierenstein from Vehicle Virgins is no beauty either or that tattoo guy from Daily Driven Exotics but they have a nice way to present themselves and the cars, Tim Burton is just annoying. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)