Carlos from Spain:
RC:

The moment I have the money, I will get this car. Could take a couple of years 😧😜 but this is definitely my favorite.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)

I would be lying if I said I didn't know this was going to happen the day you posted you were getting to drive it for the weekend Smiley 

... if you can deal with the attention it brings I think you will love this car, and such cars are not going to be around for long given the stupid road legislation is going regarding sportscars.

Oh boy, Carlos...never drive this thing, you're going to get addicted. This is just another level up from my R8, amazing. This is the V10 car to have. There is no substitute.

I am curious how Lamborghini will deal with the particulate filter issue this autumn and how this will affect sound and power. I hope they do not stop making the Performante, this would be a pity.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)