SciFrog:

The regular spider is probably more than enough...

Maybe but it doesn't have the sound and the look.

I was actually sure that huge rear wing would be a no go for my wife and when I saw the car for the very first time, I said to myself "WTF, Lamborghini" but it actually works for the car, believe it or not.

Surprisingly, I got thumbs up from many people. In the beginning, I was afraid the sound would rather make people give me the middle finger.

What can I say, I fell in love with the car, no wonder my buddy did already over 2000 km with it (comparison: it took him 6 months to achieve this with his Aventador SV).

My wife wants a Performante Spyder for her...the first time I heard her say she really wants a car. Of course she couldn't care less how this car drives or sounds, she likes how she looks in it/next to it. 😂

The moment I have the money, I will get this car. Could take a couple of years 😧😜 but this is definitely my favorite.

Especially for speed limited countries, nothing "more" makes sense. This car is fun in the 2000-3000 rpm range. 👍😎

B18F4396-9E2B-4A0A-A06C-E1611438514C.jpeg

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mini JCW (2015)