Well, I have been pondering ever since information came available about the GTS to order one but my dealer scared me to death when they quoted me prices near CTT territory which made me delay my order till they had confirmed pricing for the middle east. Although we had clues from countries around us (Qatar to be exact, the UAE is not accurate most of the time due to some car showrooms charging premiums for just released cars) I preferred to wait until official prices were made available in the car configuration website for Saudi Arabia. Thankfully, the prices are close to those in the US/Europe.

The car comes standard with:

Sport Design package, Sports Exhaust, Bi-Xenon headlamps, 21" Wheels, PCM (PCM3 with blue tooth, HD navigation), Interior lightening package, Memory seat package, power lift gate and Automatic Climate Control (Dual) for $72,000.

I added the following options:

Interior Leather/Alcantara Black (Free)
6-Speed Manual gearbox (Free, yes you read me right, I want a sporty car - I'm not getting Air or PDCC)
GTS Red (Costs money!)
Three Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel in leather
Seat Belt in guards red (looks great with a black interior)
Instrument dials in guards red (Was not convinced with it but was stunning in real life)
Thermally insulated glass (a must for our sun!)
Sun blinds on rear window (see above!)
Porsche Entry and Drive
Bose Sound System
Servotronic
Thicker Steering Wheel in leather two-tone (Guards Red)
Porsche Crest embedded in head rest
Floor mats with leather edge and color logo(leather in guards red)
Key pouch in leather (guards red)
Reverse camera with Park assist

The options bumped the price of the car to $81000.

delivery should be in 4-5 months as a 2009 model. They predict end of August but they say end of September.

Can't wait!! Let the waiting begin for the 2nd time - (1st was my 997)..