Quote:
Lars997 said:
Actually, I see those car now every day in and around Stuttgart. So we might be very very short ahead of announcement.

I can confirm that steering wheel puddles. Have seen a car close yet and it had those extended TipTronic Buttons. So it looks like Tip Tronic but they are a bit higher then before. Not real puddles but definatly they play a bigger role then before.

Further on, I was following a car for about an hour last night (no - I'm not a stalker, we have been on the same Autobahn and same direction). The back lights are really looking amazing. Those two illuminated lines on both sides of the car are hooooot! What I also observed have been the gearbox. Yet it is a small quartlery shaped box and in the new car it looks much wider. Dont know what it means but just looks different.

Third thing - having the car in the rear mirror it looks definatley younger than the current 997. Anyway - hard to tell what is changed but it looks fresher.

keep on watching!

great news, can't wait, nice to know the new one look younger and finally has it own style instead of 993-ish!