Thanks again for all the comment.

Ferdie, Re the aluminium footrest - is it all aluminium, it is hard to be sure in the picture. On the painted seat backs I think it looks good, but I must be the only one; all the comments I have recieved range from its looks cheap to its a waste of money and the kids the kick it to bits anyway. I think I may listen to all the advice and leave them be.

In terms of the visual appearance I want a sporty look that is a bit different to others but not too far on the edge (I use the car for work so have to meet clients etc - this really in my mind prevents the aerokit), hence the white. On the inside I want to carry the sport theme but I also plan to spend 15000 miles a year in the car so Iwant it to be comfortable and elegant, whilst also keeping the outside theme - black and white. Sounds easy???

Cdixon, I live near Bath too, but ordered my car from Swindon as my work is based there and its where I bought the Cayman and was very satisfied with their help. I haven't heard about spec details being available in April/May - which is a bit strange since Bristol and Swindon are the same delearship???

Thanks.....