Quote:
ADias said:
Quote:
easy_rider911 said:... Kimi proved he is wild, erratic and unreliable and the only thing keeping him on the track last season (when he became champ) were all the electronic driver aids. ...

Strongly disagree. KR is the best driver in F1 today, bar none.

He is one of the best today, but DEFINATELY NOT THE BEST in today's F1....He has had a lot of mechanical issue's (of course with a lot of bad luck) but also because of his style of driving, just as like Easy is saying, he has the good reputation of breaking cars, but I actually like Kimi's driving style and relation with the media....what you see it was you get, simple as that !....

on the hand, I see Hamilton as the world champion this season, definately its not going to be the last time he has the pole and the 1rst position....

Alonso did great !!!, I would say incredible !!!, but that car is far far away from the top ones....

Sebastian Burdoias (or whatever he is called) did an AMAZING job !!!!, with that red bull car, that team has really improved !!, I was asking myself what the heck was that guy doing in that position, I was blown away !!

Bmw is going to be in the same level as mclaren !, Alonso and Kubica where the one's with bad luck when the SC appeared, if not would have seen a R.Kubica and Alonso in a better position....this sh!t of new f1 rules is just CRAP!!!