Quote:
easy_rider911 said:
(...)
Kimi proved he is wild, erratic and unreliable and the only thing keeping him on the track last season (when he became champ) were all the electronic driver aids.(...)

Erm...LOL?
Easy, I normally find your posts very balanced and well-informed, so this observation sounds plain silly.
First of all Kimi's two mistakes had nothing to do with electronics not being there. On first occasion he overshot a corner and on the other occasion his left rear tyre dug into the grass.
Both incidents that electronics aides couldn't have helped him avoid.
He drove like he'd lost his head, I'll give you that.
Secondly, do you honestly believe Kimi won the championship only because of driving aides?

Last season Hamilton lost the championship when he hit the beach going into the pits. This happened WITH electronic driver aides. So can I deduct that Hamilton cant drive at all? Not even with electronics!?
Of course not.

As I am sure you know, most teams need to get their act together and polished in the first 4-5 races. We saw this last year in particular with Ferrari and we've seen this many times before that.
Ferrari officials have publicly stated that they lack in every department, and that having two DNF's due to engine reliability issues was simply unacceptable. So naturally they - like other teams - are far from their peak shape. Same goes for the car-driver relationship.

I realize that you are a huge Hamilton fan - but please dont get blinded like Carlos did with his unconditional love for Alonso.
Man-love...it's just so...well, girliemanlike.

Besides, Hamilton always has his daddy next to him for comfort, so I guess calling him a man is a bit of a stretch.