Loved the race!
So much more exciting than most races, and the new regulations seem to have helped a lot - especially of course the lack of electronic aides.

Raikkonen: Drove like a teenager. I dunno wtf he was thinking - especially that pass on (was it Kovalainen?) 1 lap before he was supposed to pit anyway.
Just plain dumb.
And his lapse of concentration gracing the grass and concequently spinning out was just as strange. I dunno if the car was somehow out of whack, but perhaps he just killed the car with his gravel visits.

Hamilton drove very cool and sensibly and deserved the win.

Good job by Barri too, altho his pitlane move was as unwise as Kimi's passes.

Alonso made the most of the car. What a strange battle he and Kovalainen had. Got passed by Kovalainen, the Kovalainen seemed to lose steam, and Alonso took back his position. Strange.

Poor tactics from BMW, or perhaps just plain bad luck with the SC periods.
Too bad, cuz they had a great weekend until then.

Massa: Very immature maneuvres IMO, and he had to pick up the cheque on those in the end.

I wonder if the heat and the nerves/anxiety of the first race got the best of both Kimi, Barri and Massa. It's rare to see them make mistakes like those (except for Kimi who often drives over-the-top when it's not necessary.)

My money is (as always) on Kimi for the season - but let's see. This is F1. Anything can happen.