Tonight Dr Porsche had a private birthday party at the Museum. A lot of famous Porsche drivers were there. 

Tomorrow morning we will drive to the Museum and park all the cars in front at the plaza while we do tour of the Museum's secret stash. And a factory tour too. 

After that we will drive to Weissach to see the good stuff. indecision

But today after the delivery I had a tour of the factory already, but had to wait at the door until a certain time as there was a special car that was on the line and we had to wait till it is out of sight before entering. No, I don't know what that is as I can't quite see it. 

On the line, every other car is a GT car. And I am not joking, it's is literally packed with them. A 718 then comes a GT2RS, then another 718 and a GT3 Touring, couple more 718 then another Touring and a GT2RS, a Targa then a GT3RS, Since they do 260 cars a day, them must be making 120+ GT cars a day right now. All European specs

@Kimi, and sorry I haven't paid much attention to the weave yet. But I will have a look in the morning. I am just in love with the bespoke interior Exclusive created right now.

--