Can this dealership be more irresponsible than this?
A week ago, I agreed to get all the money back and do the registration my own. Okay, agreed and confirm the amount they will send it back to me. Today, they are saying they will deduct around 600 because they already sent to DMV.
They said they will not give me any documents to register the car, those docs belongs to the dealership. I said what?????????????? and after a few back and forth, they said they will send whatever they can and said not appreciate my tone of my email..........
And now, I have to take 600 short of the fund and go register my car in cal....This dealership's business practice is the worst I've ever deal with.
Let me give you guys few more example.
1. When I negotiate the car, I gave them my zip code after few phone calls and emails. We agreed on the price and shipping. After I gave my credit card for deposit, they called me back, saying they need 2 thousands more. Because California fees are higher than PA. Oh, well, I gave you my zip code like 2 weeks ago?! I really wanted it, I paid 2k more than what we agreed.
2. The 997S cab should have shipped enclosed. When the car arrived, the top is opened. So the all interior was dusty.
They opened the top while shipping it for 2000 miles. What do you think?
3. The back is scratched. The dealer should have a signed copy when the shipping company picked it up to ensure the car is fine. And now, they told me they did not sign anything when the carrier pick up the car?! So I have to go after the carrier.
4. Windstop....they said the car did not come with the windstop some how.... I have to wait for 2 weeks to get it....

sigh, this buying experience is full of surprises and disappointments.....