Quote:
atomic80 said:
Ok, I just ordered the IPD plenum from RSS. It should be here this week and I'll get it installed over at Cantrell Motorsport. Expect to get a write-up on the installation process along with my impressions and of course pictures soon.

How is it going for you, Ed? Is your butt-o-meter still giving you the thumbs up?

Atomic: I kid you not my friend, the car has become a different animal. Last Sat an M5 pulled next to me behind the light. He had a different exhaust + the aero kit and it was an SMG. What mods he had I have no idea. We rolled from dead stop, I kept the car in 1st gear waiting for him to step on it. I was not about to go for it unless he would do it first. Reluctantly I shifted in the 2nd and yet he was keeping his car neck on neck with me but would not floor the damn thing. I finally double clutched and made the loud CG exhaust roar as I shifted. He slowed down and pulled behind me. Man I was ready to go but he chikened out

Atomic, the car pulls strongly, I guarantee that you will notice the difference. I am so happy with the exhaust and plenum I am not sure that I will do the software any time soon. I would like to hear what you think of this when you car is done