Thanks groom for indepth reply and also the understanding and stating that we all have different views of what is desirable and attractive, thus the reasons for all he options, I certainly do not want or am trying to build a car that is plain jane or that everyone will love, but as leonjohns interior (that we can see from the photo) got strong positive reaction. Panda Mna's comment "So jealous man I hate you! " shows that straying off the path as you put it is beautiful to some.javascript:void(0)

Thanks for he positive comments and I am finding from my dealer that Porsche NA is limiting us from ordering deviating colors on these exclusive options.javascript:void(0) I may there for go back to the redi interior and do the deviations where I can, I am leaning toward red carpet with black mats, rather than the other option. I would appreciate insights into this. My May build order is coming due so decisions in the next few days. Thanks to all for the help.javascript:void(0)

Leonjohn - if you would post some pix would be appreciated as my build might be close to yours, Thanks. javascript:void(0)