Quote:
zman said:
Thanks to all for the information, as usual this is a very helpful and knowledge filled group. Question for groom or all, is a limited amount of deviated stitching, such as red on seats and dash/door, but not every-where a faux-pas, with different stitching of different areas (i.e. red on black seats with "normal" gray on other areas?

Does anyone have pictures of the deviated seat, I'm looking at black interior with carrera red deviation.

Am I correct to understand that all exclusive options can have color specified (as long as it is an interior color)?

If I do carbon package for shifter and brake can I specify red for the Boot to go with the red for the shifter trim in leather (red)?

Do people have an opinion (I know the answer to that already, but had to ask ) about center console in CF vs leather if I'm contrasting the black interior with red and planning on the shifter and cargo lid in deviating red?

Sorry so many questions, hope to gain insight so as not to make a "mistake" that is hard to correct or live with. Thanks to all for your halp. Promise to post pictures when it's in (hopefully early summer) don't expect Atomic's artistry but will try. i do enjoy the photos of the posters, keep it up.

I think it would be a very large error to do "partial stitching" Just look at all the comments in posts about the dreaded error of getting stitching on the console and not on the shifter boot. This picture of deviated stitching is a little dramatic, but can you imagine having stitching on the console and the area on the sides of the PCM and not on the shift boot or for that matter, taking any single area of stitching out and leaving the regular stitching.