Quote:
Moogle said:
Those overweight but strangely alluring CL/SL/S AMGs are the commuter's choice for most of the city slickers I know...

Really strange that there aren't more people driving the Astons or Masers (which cost the same or less)

Well, I used a F430 for commuting for two years. Since some months with a CL 500 as my daily driver... in retrospective... I do not understand why I gave me such a hard time in the F430. Ferrari/Lamborghini/AM etc are great cars and I can't wait for my next F to arrive -- but I will never fool me again that such a car is capable of daily commuting. It is not, for various reasons (attention, noise, reliability, weather-dependency, parking, visibility, fuel consumption/range).

Commuting in a car like S/CL is so relaxing -- and Distronic radars have saved me from ramming the car in front of me twice... (which probably would not have happened in a F430 though, where adrenaline is pumping all the time -- but do you want this in a traffic jam driving home after a hard day* at the office?)

* surfing RENNTEAM