I was driving in the rain yesterday and when I approached a red light I touched the brakes which did not respond (!) so I stood on the brake pedal. The car eventually stopped but the feeling was very unsettling. If this happened in bumper-to-bumper I surely would have rear-ended the car in front of me. This has been reported previously by other PCCB owners. So I thought I'd borrow a old racing trick, namely, ride the brake pedal while driving to heat up the rotors and get back that immediate braking response we all love about the PCCBs. No go! However lightly I ride the brake pedal or however heavily I ride the accelerator pedal, the car will shut power after a few seconds. This happens with sport on or off and with PSM on or off. I tried all four combinations of sport and PSM and none turned this very annoying TC feature off.

Does any one know how to turn TC off completely and stop this from happening? Or even better, a good safe way to heat up the rotors very quickly in normal street driving?