Quote:
easy_rider911 said:
Politically correct?? Only someone who has never faced racism can speak like that.

If you were non-white, like I am, you'd be absolutely furious at the disgusting, racist behaviour of those st*pid idi*ts that pulled that stunt.

Do you actually think that someone like me reacts against what they did to Hamilton out of political correctness?

I think you should take your words back at once.

My friend I think you are over-reacting. If my remarks offended you accept my sympathy. What I mean is that there is an inherent racism of various sorts in the human nature. Not only confined to colour or racial origin but also religion, social standing, occupation even physical appearance and ability. I accept this as a fact of life, evil if you want, like I accept many other shortcomings of mankind. When we over-react to minor incidents like the Hamilton affair we make things worse and wind up more fuss and possible retaliation. I sure respect any hardship you might have in the UK as a non-english, but if somebody went to live in the country of origin of your parents he/she might face racism of some kind , I am sure. Because that's how life has always been.