throt:
dreamcar:

Arrived at my local Porsche dealer at the right time this morning (leaking a/c condenser on my Boxster GTS to sort out) - just after I arrived a transporter arrived and delivered these two for lucky customers Smiley Smiley :-

F3C8282D-F3A5-43FA-AB71-DD0D2065BD8F.jpeg
91E0FAFE-AF4B-4D7E-A9D3-7DD1349F8A53.jpeg

I have a “letter of interest” lodged with them for a 718 GT4 although my confidence is not high that I will actually be offered a slot Smiley
--

Porsche Boxster GTS Carrara white / VW Golf GTI 5dr DSG Tornado Red

Good luck with your LOI, buddy.

Fyi , I turned down 2 flipped GT3's, both had 40k overs on them. AND, the part ex price offered for my Gen1 on these flipped cars was 5k lower than the price I agreed when I was lucky to land a brand new Gen2 allocation. Smiley. OPC's differ greatly.

The group I secured my Gen1 with a few year back didn't want to give me a Gen2 slot, just the offer of the 2 flipped ones. Every time I called them, it was like, ""funny you should call at this time, we have a Gen2 coming back in at 170k"", what a coincidence Smiley. One salesman also told me, ( when trying to sell me a flipped one ) " I can categorically tell you you will not land a allocation, they are finished, no more for the UK ". I thought, jeeps, this dude thinks i am an alien Smiley .. What he didn't realise is the fact that I do have chest hair Smiley Smiley.. So wisdom was on my side Smiley.

Anyway, I had my interest put at my more local OPC that looked after my Gen1 and 6 week after being offered the flipped ones, BINGO, they called me with a Gen2 slot Smiley Smiley. So glad I am with the OPC I am with, so much more relaxed Smiley.

Good luck Smiley..

Thanks  throt Smiley

I have chest hair but very little head hair, don’t know if that will affect my chances one way or the other....Smiley

We didn’t buy our Boxster from there having had a falling-out with a dealership from the same group some years ago. I do get  our car serviced there for what that is worth and have been asked several times if I would like to part with it. Let’s see what happens, if anything, very happy with our Boxster anyway. Smiley

Talking to the dealer principal there he told me that he does everything he can to prevent “flippers” - any that caught will never get a GT car allocation from them -  or Porsche - again. 
--

Porsche Boxster GTS Carrara white / VW Golf GTI 5dr DSG Tornado Red